2010/05/28

A friday post for wednesday

Hey Readers:
Funny thing about working in the boston area, I keep running into you knuckleheads by chance. I saw the original Boston Beaneater today, (bean spoonerfield) on my way to work. He looks like a million bucks all dressed up for work, huh?!?
Anyway, the faithful few readers stick it out, to hear what I have to say. I am doing ok today, and it is for a few reasons:
1. I have not dropped dead yet of the heat (although I’m close)
2. I’m sobah, and have not had a smokerette in ovah 45 days: saving money and time on my life
3. I have a job (I keep on showing up, and they keep on paying me)
4. I have the support of a lovely wife/girlfriend, you guys, and my family
5. My injured hero-brother is doing very very well, and I saw him recently
6. I am alive to talk about it
7. Dean looks amazing, and can rip a phone book in half with his bare hands
8. I don’t smell so bad anymore
9. Memorial day is right around the corner
10. I might be able to go bowling again soon



So let’s all take a deep breath, thank God, Jehovah, Jebus, Beavis, Jason Varitek, or whoever you choose to thank, and go about the day with a humpy smile on the facials.

Thanks is due for Gregsly Leggington, who made me laugh last night for roughly 30 minutes when referring to a certain act of funtime.

Remember, spay or neuter you cats, dogs, and guinea pigs. You’ve been great…back to work.

PDUBS

No comments: