2010/05/20

BLOG YOURSELF, BASTARD

Blog yourself Kid
In a fleeting moment of better judgement, I have come to realize that my blogs have been very mean. I have been poking fun at so many people around me, and not using the best material around….THIS GUY!
What a joke I can be…what a jokester, but what a smokester.
Smoke and mirrors, what evah….throwing accents around like im bettahh
Who died and made me king?
Bringin hate isn’t sure to win

Come on now, theres funny stuff here. Im really silly, but im not queer. Well, im kinda weird, but at least not normal. I often talk like im real formal.
But leave me be, let me pick on others
Don’t make me see, let me hide under covers
Under layers of silly, layers of funny,
Layers of bullshit, Im no dummy
I pick problems with others, when I’m scared
Its not that bad, not as bad as I’ve feared

Why do I do this, I might ask
Is it some problem that I was born with?
Or did it come from a flask?
Why do I talk like my shit don’t stink
When after I dump, I often think
What climbed up there kid?
What died in my rear?
And why am I being so serious here?
C’mon man, lighten up, its fun to be sobah
You know you need to,
Cause otherwise its over
You could die tomorrow,
From a freak plane crash,
But you know what man?
I wanna last.
I don’t wanna die from smoking no cig
And I don’t wanna die from acting all big
I don’t wanna die from a slug to the brain
And I certainly don’t wanna die insane
I wanna live a long happy life
And I really want to have Sarah as wife
I wanna do something here on this earth
And I’ve only been fucking around since my birth
I need to get serious, but do it with grace
And you know, I have what it takes
I love myself, and I love others
And its time to come out of the covers
Love my self enough to be sober
Even if I do still hate Dover
I am who I am, I cant change that
I may be a drunk,
But Im still Pat in a hat.

No comments: