2010/05/22

I am blessed, but I cant.

I am blessed
I’m blessed to be alive today.
But You know what? I wanna punch people.
I want to drink coffee, but I cant. I want to have a cigarette, but I cant.
I want a million dollars, that’s not happening.
I want to fly my own jet to Aruba, but I don’t have my own jet.
I want to drink all the fucking booze that is in Framingham, but I cant
I want to smoke a cigarette…but I already said that
I want to punch the window pane out, but that would hurt.
I want to drive my piece of shit car into a fucking water hole, but then I woudnt have a car
I want to smack myself in the face, but that would hurt

Good morning everybody, Hope youre having as pleasant of a day as I am.
Anyone wanna go fishing? Because fishing and bowling are all I can think about.

No comments: