2010/06/10

Places I can't go

Patchwirk Donovan has a problem:

There is a warrant out for his arrest in PA right now. So this wouldn't normally be an issue, but the company that PW wirks for has a plant in PA. He might have to go there. He hopes he does not get pulled ovah.
The following is a list of places PW can't go:

Any bar
The park
A cigarette factory
a brewery
Canada
Europe
Mexico
Brookline
Any where besides work, home, boston bowl (he's in a league)

Sorry to alarm the readers, but I am just a little werried. Love ya all.

Nobody to run to
Sherrif's on my trail
I gotta move slow
like a fuckin snail
the sun may blow
I ride the rail
FEel the Flow(rence)
And just dont bail
WE all got issues
thats no joke
But here I am
Not a horrible bloak
You smell like crap
And thats no lie
But dont ask me
to eat the whole pie
I feel like a dick
But i dont lie
Im not slick rick
Im a white guy
And irish kid
To be exact
And thats just why
I cant drink jack
I cant drink beer
I cant drink sodawater
I cant drink anything
Thats the bother
back it up
Dump it in
Let me end here
Cause I'm full of sin
But who isnt
Im leavin
Love you guys
and im still breathing

No comments: