2010/06/29

Couldn't resist throwin this post back up......

Please note, the exact source of these emails is currently unknown. The theory is that Bush shares too many secrets with his daughters, who think it’s funny to put this stuff up on Euro blogs.

Sent by: George W…..DUBYAalliNyourGrill@yahoo.com
To: Hugo Chavez…..hugomania@morepower.net

Hey Yogi,
Long time no chat. I’m sorry about all that nastiness over my terms as pres. I hope there are no hard feelings. You really got me on that U.N. sulfur joke. You really picked up some good laughs on that one, myself included. Please know that you are always welcome at my Cuba residence, whenever you wish to visit. I love you a little too much. My therapist says not to get attached to world leaders the way I do, but I want you to know Yogi, that I have always had a special place in my world ranking of leaders for you. You are truly a testament that charisma and charm always pay off. I sometimes go to bed with a picture of you I have framed that I hide from my wife.

Adiuso! Amigo! 

GWB (your best bud from texas)

Re:

For the last time Bush, my name is Hugo. Please don’t send me anything ever again. You really don’t understand that I hate you to the very core of my being? I think everything about you is evil, and I say a daily prayer that you suffer a painful and sudden death at the hands of an Islamic Regime. Your daughters came to my cinco de mayo party. They are quite the partiers man! And I got to hit both of ‘em at once in the hot tub. I love it. Thanks bro, don’t mess with Venezuela.

Peace
Hugo
P.S. If I were you, I would be sleeping with one eye open. We have a word for people like you in Spanish, but my aides say I shouldn’t use it. Just know that the word on the tips of all of our tongues is “revenge.” I think there are some real player haters in the Middle East who are gonna see something through this time. Best of luck you moron. Get some sleep. You’ll need it where you’re going. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No comments: