2010/11/03

Mass Cocoon

Elections are over. Finally, I can drive to work without having to listen to NPR every single day. As a sober alcoholic, Politics can become a serious problem for this gentleman hatwearer. Talk about things that are out of my realm of control.

I am happy to report a clean sweep for Democrats. For the most part, all contested seats went to the party that actually gives a damn about people. We took the Govnah's seat, again. I am very pleased.

But what the hell happened to the rest of the country? We are in a world of shit folks. A world of shit. Tea-Party candidates provided me with much entertainment (Sharon Angle to a group of Latino students: "You don't all look Latino to me, some of you look a little more Asian.") Wow, way to throw away a senate bid Sharon. But then a lot of them actually won.....I seriously thought they were joking this whole time.

No joke, a world of hurt, America. Brace yourselves hat-men this could be a rough couple of years.

In other news, dean has gone Yellow....what a mighty fine fellow.

Goodnight.

No comments: