2010/07/11

Im an A*hole

I used to hate people like Denis Leary, for being so brutally honest. His old song...I'm an asshole was a very good way of describing how I feel about myself these days. I decided I might write my own version.


I'm a monkey, im a wrinkle
I'm a donkey, but my eyes twinkle.

I fart sideways, I smell like poopie
I can't stop me, from feeling loopy

I dont drink and I dont drug
I can't sweep my thoughts, under the rug

I've got feelings, they start seething
I'm like a baby who's started teething

I start yelling, I get angry
I shout my mouth off, when I'm mangy

I don't rhyme good, and I hate me
only sometimes, but thats lately

I work hard, in the daytime
and I punch things in my brain-time

I complain, and I know I'm wrong
I judge others, they hate this song

I talk about me, and its annoying
I should shut up, but its boring

I don't have a filter, on my mouthy
It's hard to control me, when I'm grouchy

I want to do things, that I can't do
I want a cd, and a new shoe

-PW Hatsley

No comments: